Support with response to social issues associated with changes in the external environment
Minimizing negative image of corporate activities
An era of change with an unforeseeable future.
We improve the crisis management capabilities of companies and build a system that can withstand social issues.
Developing an organization that can withstand changes in the external environment
Issue management refers to the management of foresight ability that reduces and addresses potential risks by implementing measures to prevent crises. This minimizes the negative impact on corporate activities due to changes in the external environment. According to our Corporate communication Strategic studies Institute’s Corporate Crisis Management Ability Survey, a lack of foresight ability of risks has been highlighted as an issue, and issue management can be considered essential for responding to social issues associated with changes in the external environment.
Foreseeing all risks and crises
・ Changes due to deregulation and law revisions such as a functional labeling system and tax reform.
・ Changes in business rules such as ISO standards and industry customs.
・ Changes in the competitive environment of the company, such as the launching of a new business, structural reform, and overseas expansion.
・ Changes in shareholders and the governance system such as listing, holding company stock exchange, management integration, and change of president.
・ Changes in public opinion surrounding the reputation of the company/organization due to the promotion of work-life balance.
Regarding changes in the external environment, there is a risk that a simple industry herd instinct will not be sufficient for responding to an emergency.
It is necessary to anticipate possible risks and crises in the organization and take measures to prevent them.
One-stop support of operations
We divide the entire approach into five parts and provide the appropriate support in each phase.
And we achieve more reliable issue management by implementing PDCA.
- In order to appropriately manage issues, it is important to first (1) accurately grasp and analyze the situation regarding the essence of the issues and relationships with stakeholders. We approach the essence of the issues by utilizing the media, experts, social listening, etc.
- We clarify the correlation between issues and stakeholders, and have our experienced consultants advise you on (2) effective countermeasure planning.
- As a feature of our company, we provide support with not only advice but also (3) planning and implementation. We propose highly feasible measures and improve problem-solving accuracy.
- Furthermore, we regularly (4) verify the effects of the implemented measures and (5) provide feedback on the strategy as appropriate.
- We provide one-stop support with PDCA cycle operation of such issue management.
Raising of issues related to ICT policy/support with presentations at councils, etc.
Promotion of deregulation public opinion/promotion of tax reform/support with exchanges between various experts
Regional consensus building for installation of large equipment
CSR response support after the Great East Japan Earthquake (NPO/NGO matching support)
Construction of a foundation for collaboration between NGOs and companies
Establishment and operation of a third-party organization for disease awareness